Saturday, February 3, 2018

The Caroline Munro Archive: Getting Romantic

by John Scoleri

I'm back again with yet another rarity from my Caroline Munro collection, a continuing series here on bare•bones.

Several times in her early modeling career, Caroline appeared on the cover of music albums. I previously posted my copy of Hot Hits 11 and The Mike Morton Congregation album NON STOP HITS Volume 6.

In 1966, a 17 year-old Caroline appeared on the cover of the George Chisholm album Getting Romantic on the Philips Label (6856 013).


Once again, the cover art is the only reason I can see buying this particular album, but then I'm not susceptible to:

the 
romantic 
gorgeous 
trombone 
sound of
GEORGE CHISHOLM
with
organ
and rhythm
in
GETTING
ROMANTIC
says
I gotta right to sing the blues
All this and heaven too
Someone to watch over me
Long ago (and far away)
The man I love
Embraceable you
By the fireside
Boy next door
But beautiful
Body and soul
I love you much too much
If I could be with you (one hour tonight)


Watch for more Caroline Munro rarities here on bare•bones, and be sure to check out the prior entries in this series!

No comments: